2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Lingfoot Crescent, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
We are very pleased to offer for rent, this well presented and unfurnished second floor flat. The property has two excellent sized double bedrooms, very spacious lounge/dining room, a box room/study, shower room and separate toilet. The property has a fully fitted and separate kitchen that has plumbing and space for a washing machine, and electric points for a freestanding fridge freezer. The property has UPVC double glazing throughout, gas central heating, and an electric oven.
Located in the south of Sheffield, Jordanthorpe is a convenient residential area with good transport links to the city centre, M1 and Chesterfield. The property is located close to Graves leisure centre, Graves Park, various schools, medical centre and supermarkets.
The property includes:
* Lounge / Dining Room 20’1 x 12’2 - 6.1m x 3.7m
* Double Bedroom One 14'5 x 9'7 - 4.4m x 2.9m
* Bedroom Two 13'9 x 9'2 - 4.2m x 2.8m
* Study / Utility Room 6'3 x 6’ - 1.9m x 1.8m
* Kitchen 13'2 x 6'4 - 4.0m x 1.9m
* Fully double glazed
* Gas central heating
* Well insulated resulting in economical energy bills
* Well located for a range of local amenities including shops and schools
* Excellent transport links to Sheffield city centre, Sheffield ring road, M1 and Chesterfield.
Tenant to pay Council Tax (band A) and all utility bills. Service charges and ground rent will be covered by the landlord. Non-smokers, non-DSS and non-pet owners need only apply. The successful applicant will need to undergo a reference and credit check, and be in financial position to pay one month’s rent in advance and a bond of £450 which will be placed with the Deposit Protection Service.
This property is managed by an experienced private landlord. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange a viewing.
Early viewing highly recommended.