3 Bedroom Penthouse (Now Let)
313 Apartment 3, Maypole Hall,, Warrington Road, Abram, Wigan, Greater Manchester
This is a large, unique apartment within a local landmark building, with more floorspace than most modern detached family homes. Two of the bedrooms are easily large enough for double beds and furniture. The living room, dining area and kitchen are within the roofspace with the original, ornate roof truss providing a feature point within the room.
To the front the apartment has open views over the churchyard and into the green fields beyond that. To the rear the apartment overlooks the inner courtyard, where there is a garden and secure, covered parking, with playing fields beyond that.
This apartment comprises of:
- Entrance Hall (1.8 x1.8m), leading to:
- Family Bathroom (3.3 x 1.8m), tiled on all walls. single large window.
- Master Bedroom on rear elevation (5.25x4.5m). Two large windows.
- Inner atrium (6.2 x 2.1m), with open stairwell to upper landing and access to:
- Double bedroom on front elevation (3.95 x 3.8m). Large bay window.
- Bedroom 3 (3.7 x 2.1m), with large window.
- Upper landing (2.2 x 3..9m), with open space and electrical points for use as a computer area. Fireproof glazed partition and doorway access to:
- Living area (4 x 3.8m), with vaulted ceiling, and pediment window, with virgin cable connections in place, leading to:
- Kitchen and Dining Area (5.7 x 2.1m). Fitted kitchen with cooker, hob and washing machine. Velux style loft window.
Gas central heating with modern boiler and roof insulation. Floor and ceiling are double insulated. This apartment gets a parking bay within the covered bays in the rear courtyard.
Entire site is owned and managed by the same landlord. Playing fields are behind the complex via a locked gate (you get a key) for exercising dogs. Pets are not a problem, within reason.
Parking is within the complex, accessed via the gated and surfaced alley from Kingsdown Road. To the front are the bus stops for the Wigan-Warrington bus route. Nearest pub (and still open!) is 200 metres away, Village Club 200m, nearest convenience shop 100m, post office 200m, Chinese chippy 50m.
£100 Deposit will hold property ready to move in for up to one month, which will make up part of the bond on moving in. Bond is the equivalent of one month rent. There are no additional service charges.