2 Bedroom Apartment (Now Let)
2A Cross Street, Golborne, Greater Manchester
A large two bed, two storey apartment, with the entrance on the first floor and bedrooms in the Loft space. There are four apartments in the block, all owned and managed by the same landlord.
Property was originally a Library and was converted to apartments by the current landlord in 2005.
Located on the south side of Golborne, close to the A580.
Accommodation comprises of:
- Entrance Area, leading to stairs and doorway to Living/Kitchen. Laminate flooring
- Lounge / Kitchen (4.9m by 5.4m). Pictured above.
- Bathroom (2.2m x 2.2m). With bath and shower.
- Upper landing, carpetted, leading to:
- Bedroom 1 (3.8m x 5m), carpetted with two loft windows at openable level.
- Bedroom 2 (2.2m x 5m), carpetted with two loft windows at openable level.
Electric central heating. Unrestricted parking on street around the building.
Working applicants only.