3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House Let in RUGBY, CV21
Kingsley Avenue, Hillmorton, Rugby, Warwickshire
A bedroom semi-detached house in Hillmorton, Rugby Private landlord - only £50 per person credit checking fees Lovely refurbished family house in nice quiet area
* Excellent area for good schools, parks and local shops
* Catchment area for Abbots Farm, Paddox and Ashlawn schools
* Double glazing throughout
* The kitchen was refitted 4 years ago
* The bathroom was refitted 1 year ago
* The house was re-roofed, new guttering fitted and fully insulated in 2017
* Two double bedrooms, one single
* Lounge with feature bay window
* Lovely sunny kitchen/dining area with patio doors to the rear garden
* uPVC double glazed
* Gas central heating
* Off road parking for two cars
* Good sized secure rear enclosed garden with patio area
Date available: from 12th March 2018
Tenants would be subject to satisfactory references and credit checks, the checking fee being £50, there are no further charges.
11' 7 (into the bay) x 11'
Beige carpet, cream lined curtains and silver effect ceiling light fitting.
uPVC Bay window, fitted with Venetian blinds, to the front garden.
12' x 16' 11
L-shaped room with base and wall units, cooker, extractor fan and a separate area for washing machine/tumble dryer. Laminate flooring.
uPVC patio doors and back door onto the back garden
12' 1 (into the bay) x 11'
Beige carpet and blue curtains, uPVC bay window, fitted with Venetian blinds, to the front.
10' 7 x 12'
Laminate flooring and cream curtains, uPVC window to the rear.
Beige carpet and cream curtains, uPVC window to the rear.
Newly tiled and decorated, bathroom suite, shower and extractor fan. Vinyl flooring and uPVC window to the side.
Off-road parking for two cars, side access to the garage with double doors to the front and a single door to the back garden. The garden at the rear is full enclosed, with patio and lawned areas.