2 Bedroom Terraced House (Now Let)
148 Newton Road, Lowton, Warrington, Cheshire WA3 1DG
This spacious and well located 2 bedroom terrace with off-road parking is available to let in Lowton.
It has been finished to a high, personal standard. The property has a warm and homely feel about it, benefiting from features such as a free standing bath with traditional shower and spot lights in the kitchen and bathroom. It benefits from modern appliances and a new combination boiler was fitted within the last 2 years.
The location of the property provides ease of access to the A580 and motorway network. It is close to a choice of supermarkets, a retail park, the town centre, gyms, a sports village, restaurants and a cinema. The property is also located on a bus route, with a stop located across the road. It is also close to primary / high schools.
In general, the property comprises:
- Two large bedrooms (fitted wardrobes in one);
- An ample bathroom (with free standing bath / shower / cabinet and down lights);
- Spacious living room with oak effect flooring
- Fitted kitchen and dining area with modern appliances (Dual cooker, electric hob and fridge freezer)
- Front porch;
- Front drive and rear ‘court yard’ style garden;
The property also benefits from:
- Lowest council tax band (Band A);
- Double glazing;
- Gas central heating;
- Satellite dish for freesat / sky etc.
The property is available to let unfurnished, but comes with a number of items shown in the images such as curtain poles and blinds etc. Please discuss you requirements with the Landland.
Viewing is recommended to get a full appreciation of what this home can offer prospective tenants.
£495 PCM. The property will be available to let from 29th April 2016. Viewings available prior to this.
Deposit equal to one calendar month’s rent.
No smoking inside.
Full credit / background checks undertaken (maximum fee of £30)