3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House (Now Let)
Portland Road, Hove
This very spacious semi-detached family house has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout. It benefits from an off street parking space and versatile living accommodation.
The house is in a great location at the west end of Portland Road, just a minute's walk from Portslade rail station. The shopping facilities, bars and restaurants of Portland Road and Boundary Road are within easy strolling distance. Other local amenities include the beach (10 minutes’ walk) and Active4Less Fitness Club & Gym (5 minutes’ walk).
- Entrance porch/boot room
- Hallway with original tiled floor
- Cupboard with washing machine and space for tumble drier
- Large living room with bay window and built in book shelves
- Very large kitchen/dining/living space with wood floor, cast iron fireplace, high ceiling with light wells, French doors into conservatory
- High spec modern kitchen with extensive cupboard space (built in white gloss units), solid wood worktops, breakfast bar, double oven, large hob, stainless steel sink, built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Steps down to good sized, pretty garden with patio, lawn and bed areas plus garden shed
- Downstairs shower room with WC and handbasin
Stairs up to
- Large master bedroom with bay window
- Bedroom 2 – good sized double with built in cupboard
- Bedroom 3 – good sized single
- High spec family bathroom with shower bath, handbasin with built in storage and WC
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout
Council tax Band D.
Rent £1500 per month. Deposit £1700. Private landlord.
Referencing £28 per adult charged at cost. No other agency fees to pay.
Minimum 6 month tenancy – a long let to a family is preferred however professional sharers will be considered.
Sorry, housing benefit is not accepted. We are happy to consider pets.
PLEASE NO CALLS OR EMAILS FROM LETTING AGENTS.