2 Bedroom End Terraced House (Now Let)
Cherry Tree Lane, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
2 bedroom end terrace house located within easy walking distance of Beverley and the Railway Station. Comprising of 2 large receptions, modern fitted kitchen, 2 good size bedrooms, one with a separate shower room.
Just a short walk away from the historic Beverley Minster, now a grade 1 listed building, and the bustling shops and cafe's of the town centre.
Includes double glazing and gas central heating and private rear terrace and patio area.
• Within easy access of town centre and the railway station
• 2 large separate reception rooms with laminate flooring
• Modern Fitted walnut style kitchen with stainless steel oven & hob
• First floor white bathroom suite
• 2 good sized bedrooms - one with a separate shower area
• Front street parking & private rear patio
• carpets and laminate flooring throughout
• clean neutral decorations throughout
• always been well maintained to a high standard
Available April 2013. No DSS please. no dogs allowed.
References and guarantors required - (small admin fee applies)
£500 damage deposit
Minimum rental term is 6 months on an AST
Only £475.00 per calender month - one months rent payable in advance