1 Bedroom Maisonette Let in WATFORD, WD24
SUSSEX ROAD, WATFORD, WD24 5HR
Attractive Victorian maisonette, private garden, recently refurbished, period features, large lounge, double bedroom, shower room, short walk to mainline station (Euston 18 mins).
Attractive first floor Victorian one double bedroom maisonette with secluded private rear garden, recently decorated, situated on one of the most desirable roads in North Watford - Sussex Road.
- Available from 9th April 2018
- No Agency fees
- Recently refurbished to a very high standard
- Private entrance
- Bright and airy
- Great mix of character features and modern interior
- Large open plan lounge / dining room with recently fitted carpet
- Separate modern fitted kitchen including brand new fridge and Baumatic gas hob
- Double bedroom with recently fitted carpet
- Attractive shower room
- Utility area with brand new washing machine and 22 feet (6.7 mtrs) of drying space
- Efficient modern condensing boiler, gas central heating
- Lovely secluded south facing private rear garden with side access
- Garden maintenance costs are included
- Ample loft storage space
- Situated in popular residential area
- 2 minutes walk to local shops and parkland
- 2 minutes walk to several bus stops
- 5 minutes by bus or 20 minutes walk to Watford Junction mainline station (1.1 miles) which provides fast and frequent services to London Euston (journey time approximately 20 minutes).
- Within 5 minutes of M1 & M25 motorways and A41 North Western Avenue Luton Airport 25 minutes - Heathrow 30 minutes
- Very quiet residential side road
- Council Tax Band B, (£1,358 pa, single occupancy £1019 pa)
- No Smoking. No pets.
- For professional tenants only, no DSS
- Employment references, full credit check and ID required
- Please note that a Homeowner Guarantor may be required to rent this property
- Energy Efficiency Rating “D”
- Deal directly with the landlord
Entrance via own front door:
Stairs to first floor
Large, very bright Living / Dining Room 11.7 ft x 11 ft (3.60 x 3.40 m)
Two original Victorian stripped wood sash windows to front aspect, recently fitted luxurious thick carpet, wall-mounted shelves, cable TV point, Telephone point, radiator.
Access into the mostly boarded loft space
Original panel door leading to:
Bedroom 11.3 ft x 11.8 ft (2.45 x 3.45 m)
Beautiful Victorian sash window overlooking the rear garden, neutral coloured carpet, large built-in over stairs wardrobe with hanging space, radiator.
Original panel door from landing leading to:
Shower room 4 ft’ x 8.7 ft (1.20 x 2.70 m)
A fitted glass shower cubicle with shower mixer, white antique style pedestal wash hand basin and matching low level wc, obscured glass window to side, part tiled white walls, light coloured stone effect flooring, extractor fan, radiator.
Utility area with brand new washing machine, wooden work surface and wall mounted clothes dryer which provides 22 feet (6.7 mtrs) of drying space.
Kitchen 5.3 ft x 6.9 ft (1.60 x 2.10 m)
A recently fitted kitchen comprising a modern range of wall and base units, part tiled walls, rolled edge worktop over built-in electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood, inset single drainer sink with mixer taps, brand new inbuilt fridge with freezer compartment, wall mounted condensing boiler, large window overlooking the rear gardens, anthracite stone effect flooring, radiator.
Rear private garden, 40 ft (12 mtrs) approx.
A pretty and secluded rear garden, enjoying a southerly aspect. Attractive paved patio areas, raised and enclosed flower beds and borders stocked with shrubs and plants, access to front via side alleyway. Green area beyond the garden. Not overlooked by houses opposite.
Garden maintenance costs are included.