2 Bedroom Terraced House (Now Let)
EDNA STREET, CHESTER, CH2 3BW
A fully furnished, great 2 bedroom terraced property in the heart of sought-after Hoole village, CH2 district of Chester, really close to the local shops and schools but also within easy walking distance of Chester city centre and Chester main line train station.
Well appointed, with a low maintenance back courtyard fitting a 4-seater garden table and chairs (included). Roadside parking but also accessed by rear private car park - parking never a problem.
- living room with radiator and living flame gas fire, furhished with leather sofa and chair
- dining room with radiator, with glass table and 6 chairs
- fitted kitchen with Zanussi washing machine, freestanding gas oven and fridge freezer (plus crockery, cultery, saucepans and utensils)
(Only small electricals not supplied)
- bathroom/wc with bath and fitted shower
- Spacious master bedroom with kingsize bed, radiator and plenty of wardrobe space
- second bedroom with double bed, radiator and wardrobe.
Both beds have pillows, duvets and mattress covers (please provide your own bed linen)
Fully equipped - ready to move in straightaway.
Sorry no pets or smokers.