1 Bedroom Cottage (Now Let)
Elm Tree Farm, Charlton Road, Evenley
2 year old self catering cottage, located on a working farm, just outside the market town of Brackley. We are ideally located less than 15 minutes from the M1 and M40 motorways, close to Banbury, Oxford & Milton Keynes and have a fantastic selection of local pubs, take away restaurants and shops close by. The cottage is equipped with everything you need to create a home away from home, whether relocating, travelling for business or in the need of a place to stay on a short term basis. Both weekly and monthly letting periods are available and discounts are offered for longer stays. Features include:
• Master bedroom with 5ft king size bed with pocket sprung mattress, black out curtains, built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room;
• Open-plan living area, fitted with a contemporary kitchen with modern units, solid corian work surfaces and brushed chrome appliances;
• Dining table with chairs for 2 and a comfy two-seater sofa;
• Under floor heating, Au Lait toiletries, Apple & Smart TV’s and free high speed Wi-fi;
• Ample parking and storage facilities;
• Welcome hamper, weekly cleaning service and linen change;
• Free use of laundry facilities in house
• Council tax, electricity, water and gas included;
• A warm and friendly welcome!
As the cottage is only available on a short term basis, we are unable to accept DSS applicants or pets.