2 Bedroom End Terraced House Let in BURTON-ON-TRENT, DE14
Bramling Cross Road, Burton On Trent
|Type||End terraced house|
Modern two bedroom house with countryside views to rent
• Ideally located for Burton-on-Trent town centre.
• Attractive open countryside views to rear of property.
• Newly built modern end of terrace house.
• Two off-road parking spaces at the front.
• Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Downstairs toilet with sink.
• Double glazed and centrally heated throughout.
This immaculate property is set in the sought after development of Bramling Cross Road. Situated near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac it is ideally located within walking distance of the town centre but boasts pleasant countryside views to the rear. Finished to a high standard and superbly presented the property has two parking spaces to the front.
Entrance hallway has stairs off to first floor and guest toilet with sink. The kitchen is as new and includes cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine and stainless steel sink.
There is a large reception room with wooden flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, both with in-built double wardrobes and newly carpeted throughout. The rear bedroom enjoys panoramic countryside views. The attractive bathroom is also presented as new and includes bath with shower attachment, toilet and sink.
To the rear there is a good sized, enclosed garden with shed.
To let unfurnished and vacant from December 1st, 2012.