6 Bedroom Detached House Let in STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, CV37
Orchard Dene Hall, Broad Marston, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Orchard Dene Hall is a large luxurious country house with close to 8 acres of secluded grounds, offering a perfect opportunity for a secure, low maintenance weekend retreat, second home or primary family residence.
Constructed in 2006 in the hamlet of Broad Marston, on the borders of Warwickshire, Worcestershire, and Gloucestershire, the property is perfectly situated midway between the beautiful Cotswold town of Chipping Campden and world renowned Stratford-Upon-Avon with it's historic buildings, smart riverside dining and iconic theatre - home to the Royal Shakespeare Company.
Cheltenham, Warwick and Leamington Spa are all within easy driving distance and offer ample shopping, leisure and recreational facilities. London is less than 2 hours away, either by car or direct train to London Paddington.
Birmingham and the North are easily accessible via M40/ M6 with Birmingham International Airport just 45 minutes drive away. The surrounding gardens are suitable for private helicopter landing if required.
With 5 bedrooms and 5 en suite bathrooms in the main house, a triple garage and a separate guest cottage Orchard Dene Hall provides ample space for luxury living and entertaining in a secure and private environment.
The property is offered fully furnished to a high standard (unfurnished by separate negotiation) and the services of a local gardener are included with the rental.
The construction and finishing of this property is first class in every respect, with a focus on entertaining and luxurious en suite bedrooms. Throughout the main house are oak floors, imported Italian oak veneer doors, marble window sills, and French doors to gardens and sun terraces. A Bang & Olufsen sound system provides entertainment to principal rooms and the property is available fully furnished if required
• Reception hall with downstairs cloakroom, oak floor and oak staircase to upper floors
• South facing dining room (16'6" x 15'1") with oak floor and French doors to covered balcony
• Kitchen (21'2" x 13'8") with Neff induction hob, oven, and extractor fan. Range of modern and attractive units and large corner cupboard fridge
• Gorgeous modern triple aspect drawing room (23'2" x 17'11") with powered internal blinds and automatic retractable sun awnings to external terraces
• Dual aspect sitting room/study (22'2" x 21'2") with feature stone surround fireplace. Doors to west facing terrace and gardens
• Master bedroom (22'2" x 14'3") with dual aspect and French doors to large south facing balcony
• Large fully fitted en suite bathroom featuring travertine marble tiles, jacuzzi bath, wet room shower
• Walk in dressing room (17'7" x 6'6") with ample storage and laundry chute.
• Triple aspect guest bedroom (21'2" x 11'6") with en suite bathroom
• Two further double bedrooms (19'5" x 13'6" and 21'2" x 13'5"), both with velux windows overlooking gardens and Cotswold hills
• En suite bathrooms to both
Lower Ground Floor
• Large games room (20'6" x 19'11") with French doors to secluded sunken terrace area
• Fully fitted laundry room (21'9" x 10'3")
• Temperature controlled wine cellar (11'10" x 10'0") with separate wine tasting room (10'0" x 9'8")
• Additional guest bedroom (17'2" x 14'0") with en suite bathroom
Separate guest cottage set out around a secluded courtyard
• Fully fitted kitchen (20'1" x 6'8")
• Reception room (14'7" x 12'9")
• Second reception room/bedroom, currently used as a gym (17'7" x 9'8")
• Infra red sauna
• Steam room
• Shower room
• Separate WC
• Triple garage (30'11" x 19'10") with remote control electrically operated doors and store room (23'0" x 11'9") above
• Gardeners machinery storage
• Greenhouse with mains water and electricity
Grounds extending to approximately 7.85 acres
• Private gravel driveway and ample turning space
• Landscaped gardens with specialist tree plantings, creating feature avenues
• Raised vegetable beds and orchard areas with apple trees, pears and plums
• Large external terrace areas surrounding the main house
• Shaded seating area surrounded by Portugese Laurels
• Astroturf golf driving range and and putting area
• Boules pitch
• Croquet lawn