1 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Thornhill House, Thornhill Road, Islington, London
This delightful one bedroomed ground floor apartment, is situated in the leafy Barnsbury Conservation Area. It is located in a large red brick Edwardian apartment block, hence it can boast, high ceilings, and room sizes larger than some modern comparable properties. It was fully modernised recently, and has a modern bathroom and kitchen.
. . / . . The apartment is approximately 43 sq m (462 sq ft) and comprises of:
* Lounge (4.50m x 3.15m max) carpeted floor
* Bedroom (3.40m x 2.70m max) carpeted floor
* Kitchen (3.80m x 2.00m max) with modern oak door kitchen, tiled floor, gas hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
* Bathroom (2.10m x 1.60m max) tiled floor and walls, with WC and bath with fitted shower.
* Hallway (0.9m x 5.60m) carpeted floor. With storage cupboard containing a washing machine.
* The apartment is fitted with gas central heating though out, and has access to a large communal garden. It is let partially furnished.