2 Bedroom Flat Let in SHEFFIELD, S10
Eden Court, 79 Clarkehouse Road, Sheffield
Upper floor apartment in an excellent location convenient for several hospitals, Sheffield University, the Botanical Gardens, Broomhill & and the lively Ecclesall Road area.
• Excellent location close to hospitals & university
• Fully furnished and with curtains and carpets
• Fitted kitchen with white goods
• Gas central heating and double glazing
• Plenty of storage space
• £500 bond required. The bond will be lodged with the Deposit Protection Service.
• Tenant references and an identity check will be required. A guarantor reference may also be required for some tenants. The costs of these references are to be borne by tenant.
• Unoccupied now but minor work to do, so available from 1st November 2015.
• Upper ground floor communal entrance with secure keypad or intercom entry. Communal clothes drying room. Stairs up to the first floor.
• Own flat entrance via multi-point locking door to hall with built-in cupboard.
• Lounge/dining area 4780 max x 4200. 3 piece suite, table, 2 dining chairs, TV with Freeview, cupboards and recent carpet. Telephone point.
• Kitchen: 2270 max x 3590, with washer/dryer, electric cooker with ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle & toaster.
• Inner hall
• Bedroom 1: 3780 max x 3940. Double bed, cupboards and built-in wardrobe..
• Bedroom 2: 3440 x 3860 max. Single bed, sofa, cupboard and built-in wardrobe.
• Bathroom: 2270 x 2130. Bath with 8.4Kw shower over, basin, WC and airing cupboard.
• Cavity wall insulation to reduce heating bills.
• Tended grounds
• Non-allocated car park for residents and visitors
• No smoking allowed inside the flat or inside the communal areas. Outdoor covered smoking area.
• The property may not be suitable for people with impaired mobility due to stairs access. No lift.
• The property is suitable for 1 or 2 persons. Not suitable for a family.
• No asylum seekers or DSS.
• No students, except mature students
• No pets