3 Bedroom Terraced House (Now Let)
13 Tremorvah Barton, Truro
Superb Spacious 3 bed Terrace, renovated, with a new heating system, rewiring, new carpets, refurbished parquet flooring and repainting! Sorry No DSS or Smokers. Must Be Seen.
A superb spacious three bedroom terraced house within a stone's throw of the city centre and offering a garage and garden. Externally the property is approached via a footpath to the front garden and to the rear is an enclosed courtyard and a garage.
• Double glazed front door with side screen to
• Entrance Hall Stairs to first floor. Cloaks cupboard. Door to kitchen. Door to lounge. Refurbished parquet flooring.
• Lounge/Dining Room 6.48m x 3.61m Double aspect room featuring a large double glazed window to the front elevation giving a pleasant outlook across the garden and beyond. Serving hatch. Refurbished parquet flooring.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.84m x 3.58m Double glazed door and window to rear elevation. Fitted range of kitchen units comprising work tops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, base units, fitted shelves and corner cupboard. Gas cooker point. Large under stair storage cupboard. Please note cooker, WD and FF can be supplied.
• First Floor Landing Loft hatch. Airing cupboard housing boiler.
• Bedroom One 3.61m x 3.58m Double glazed window to front elevation giving pleasant open outlook.
• Bedroom Two 3.63m (to face of wardrobe) x 2.8m Double glazed window to rear. Built in double wardrobe. • Bedroom Three 2.62m (plus alcove) x 2.54m Double glazed window to front elevation. Alcove.
• Bathroom White suite with panelled bath with hand rail and mira shower. Pedestal wash basin. Frosted double glazed window. Complimentary tiling. Frosted double glazed window. • Separate WC Low level WC.
• Outside To the front of the property a footpath serves Tremorvah Barton and leads to the front garden which is laid partly to lawn and is well stocked with shrubs and flowers. Path and steps leading to front door.
• To the rear is an enclosed paved courtyard with raised shrub garden adjacent to the garage. Steps leading to a rear gate. Within the courtyard is an outside tap and under the garage is a shed.
• Shed 3.33m x 2.36m Light connected. • Outside WC WC. Light connected.
• Garage 5.18m x 2.79m Up and over door.