4 Bedroom Detached House (Now Let)
Ty Mair Highfield Lane, Bassaleg, Newport
This outstanding individually designed detached property, offers well proportioned deceptively spacious FOUR BEDROOM accommodation within the catchment area of Bassaleg school. The property enjoys a superb southerly outlook over the landscaped gardens towards open countryside.
‘Ty Mair’ is only a short distance from the M4, the inter-city rail network is available at Newport providing access to London Paddington in approx. 1hr 45 mins. Rogerstone Railway Station, affording access to Newport and Cardiff is only a few minutes distant just off Lily Way in Afon Village.
The property is Cedar wood clad with hardwood finished double glazed windows and doors. The contemporary and professionally designed interior comprises of a spacious open plan ground floor living area and German designer kitchen fittings. The 10m open plan living area enjoys 6m bi-fold doors with a delightful open outlook. To the first floor is a 10m open plan sitting room with French door to a large private tree canopy level Balcony enjoying superb views.
Gated entrance with drive and turning area affording a parking area for 4 vehicles. A garage, adjacent to the house, is available for rent via a third party. There is private woodland on the western boundary and a private footpath to rear of building with a public right of way. The grounds enjoy a Southerly aspect with a total footprint of over ¼ acre which includes decked and patio areas, gazebo, grassed paths and flat barked area for locating play equipment and shed.
There is a combi boiler for central heating throughout. The property is prewired for Sky installation. All mains services are connected.
Access is via Ground Floor Living Area (10 x 6)m with double glazed bi-folding doors leading to the terrace and rear garden, feature fireplace recess with prewiring for wall television, dining area with oriel window looking out onto woodland, staircase with spindled balustrade, kitchen area with a contemporary range of German designer units, Corian worktop, stainless steel gas six ring hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, stainless steel microwave, stainless steel oven, space for fridge and freezer.
The rest of the GF consists of:
• Cloakroom with Duravit suite, close coupled wc, wall hung wash basin, slate floor
• Bedroom 1 (7 x 3.7)m with double glazed double French doors, open plan slate tiled dressing area with wardrobe rail fittings
• En Suite wet room Duravit suite, black stale tiled floor and walls, shower area with combi pressure shower, superb roll top bath, wash basin in vanity unit, wall radiator rail, double glazed picture window
• Bedroom 2 (3.3 x 2.7)m with double glazed French door
• Landing Cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler
• Sitting Room (10 x 5)m with fire recess, two large double glazed windows, superb outlook. French door to private Balcony enjoying a delightful southerly aspect with views over the garden, woodland, Bassaleg and Penylan.
• Bedroom 3 (3.6 x 3.6)m
• Bedroom 4 (3.6 x 3.6)m with double glazed French door to Juliette Balcony
• Bathroom white suite, porcelain tiled walls and floor, double shower area with combi pressure shower, contemporary wash basin, close coupled wc
This is an outstanding house which will be the envy of your friends and neighbours! Tenant references will be required