2 Bedroom End Terraced House (Now Let)
3 Chesterton Road, Manchester
This spacious and well located 2 bedroom property has just been completely renovated and is now available to let for the first time since work has been completed. The renovations have been completed to a high standard, with new carpets throughout, a new bathroom suite, ceiling lights, new appliances and a new efficient boiler to name just a few of the improvements.
The property is well located, providing ease of access to the A560 and the motorway network. It is situated on a quite side road, but is in walking distance of a number of amenities, including Tesco Extra and Brook Way Retail Park (which is home to a new Aldi store and Matalan). There is also frequent bus service from the end of the road.
The property comprises:
• Two large double bedrooms (fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom);
• An ample bathroom (with bath / shower);
• Spacious open plan living room and dining room area;
• Galley style kitchen;
• Hall / landing area with space under the stairs;
• Rear porch;
• Front garden with drive (off road parking);
• A rear garden with patio area and gated access from the side.
The property also benefits from:
• A gardening service (included as part of the rent)
• Lowest council tax band (Band A);
• Double glazing;
• Modern gas central heating (new Worchester boiler);
• Modern appliances (including oven / hob, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and washer;
• Satellite dish for freesat / sky;
• External aerials for upstairs and down stairs TV;
• House alarm;
• Hard-wired smoke alarm system.
The property is available to let unfurnished, but comes with everything shown in the images, such as blinds, curtains, mirrors and rails etc.
Deposit equal to one calendar month’s rent.
No smoking inside.
Full credit and background checks undertaken