1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat (Now Let)
Norbury / Thornton Heath
• Bright, open plan layout with large Bay Windows, double glazed throughout
• Double Bedroom
• Garden Area
• White Tiled Bathroom with Shower
• Kitchen equipped with essential appliances
• Residents Off -Street Parking
• Ground Floor Flat – sole use entrance
This ground floor flat, in a converted Victorian house, would be ideal for a professional couple or individual. The large open plan lounge / diner / kitchen offers a bright bay window looking out onto a tidy garden area and has sufficient space for seating as well as dining.
The double bedroom comes with a double bed, large fitted wardrobe and chest of drawers and has sufficient space for any additional furniture. The bathroom is neutral and fitted with a white suite. The kitchen comes complete with the essential appliances (washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, and extractor). The property has wood laminate flooring throughout.
The flat is located on a quiet, tree lined residential street, 8 minutes walk to Thornton Heath train station, Tesco's, the leisure centre and other local amenities. Resident’s private off - street parking is situated at the rear of the building.
The property location is a perfect commuter base if you work in central London and is also great for accessing nightlife in Balham, Clapham, Crystal Palace, Dulwich, Herne Hill and Brixton.
Trains from Thornton Heath head to London Bridge (25 mins) and London Victoria (20 mins) and also East, South and West Croydon.
• Sorry, professionals only - no DSS / Housing Benefit
• Deposit and rent payable in advance.
• Subject to work reference, tenant check and/or guarantor.
NO AGENTS, MARKETING SERVICES, SCAMMERS, ETC.