3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House To Let
* Hedgerley near Gerrards Cross train station
* available now
* 3 bedrooms very nice semi-detached house
* lovely and quiet cul-de-sac location
* friendly neighbourhood
* attractive, rural area
* beautiful country walks from the doorstep, please see the local area photographs
* house backing onto woodland
* stunning, peaceful and sought after location
* popular village pub short walk from the house
* ground floor bathroom
* ground floor under stairs storage
* 1st-floor family bathroom including airing cabinet storage
* 1st-floor en-suite bathroom
* build in mirrored wardrobes in two bedrooms
* large loft storage
* front and rear gardens service included
* garden shed
* spacious garage
* private driveway for parking 2 cars
* would suit professionals/family
* close proximity to M40(JNC2) and M4 (JNC6)
* non-smokers only
* legally protected deposit and references essential
* Rent GBP 1,695 pcm
* NO ADMINISTRATION FEES
* NO CHECK IN FEES
* NO TENANCY FEES
* Minimum 12 months Tenancy
Commuters from London are attracted to this area by exceptional rail and road links, proximity to airports and excellent schools.
The sought-after Hedgerley village includes St Mary's historic church, Post Office, Londis convenience store and a very popular old pub.
Neighbour village Farnham Common offers both Sainsbury's and Tesco Express. It also offers a good selection of restaurants of various cuisines. Hedgerley is nearby of Burnham Beeches, an ancient 540 acre protected woodland of outstanding beauty.
Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Slough and Burnham are within easy reach, offering a mainline railways stations giving access to London Paddington and London Marylebone.
This property is situated close to the M40, M4, andM25 offering easy access to the national motorway network, London Heathrow and South West.