3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House To Let
* perfect area for those appreciating nature the house is available on the 1st October 2018
* 3 bedrooms, unfurnished, semi-detached house
* friendly neighbourhood
* ground floor bathroom
* ground floor under stairs storage
* 1st-floor family bathroom including airing cabinet storage
* 1st-floor en-suite bathroom
* build in mirrored wardrobes in two bedrooms
* large loft storage
* front and rear gardens
* garden shed
* spacious garage
* private driveway for parking 2 cars
* would suit professionals/artists/family
* non-smokers only
* references and £2,550 deposit are essential
* Rent GBP 1,695 pcm and no extra fees
* Minimum 12 months Tenancy
The property is located in Hedgerley, England, United Kingdom.
Hedgerley Village (just 3 miles from Beaconsfield and 2.5 miles from Gerrards Cross). The village is quaint, picturesque and quintessentially English.
Situated in the foothills of the Chiltern Hills, Hedgerley is a linear layout of red brick and timber-framed cottages dating from the 16th Century.
The house is just a short walk from the old local pub, The White Horse, a serious Ale House with whitewashed brick, horseshoes, floral hanging baskets, ancient gas lamps, craft beer and a traditional ploughman's.
Places to visit nearby:
Odds Farm Park: 3.2 miles
Bekonscot Model Village: 3.5 miles
Cliveden National Trust: 4.8 miles
Windsor Castle: 12.1 miles
Roald Dahl Museum: 11.6 miles
Lego Land: 12.2 miles
Go Ape: 6.6 miles
Everyman Cinema: 3.9 miles
The Horses Trust: 14.9 miles
Hell Fire Caves: 11.5 miles
Harry Potter Studios: 18 miles
Commuters from London are attracted to this area by exceptional rail and road links, proximity to airports and excellent schools.
The sought-after Hedgerley village includes St Mary's historic church, Post Office and Spar convenience store.
Neighbour village Farnham Common offers both Sainsbury's, Tesco Express and Costa. It also offers a good selection of restaurants of various cuisines. Hedgerley is nearby of Burnham Beeches, an ancient 540 acre protected woodland of outstanding beauty.
Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Slough, and Burnham are within easy reach, offering a mainline railways stations giving access to London Paddington and London Marylebone.
This property is situated close to the M40, M4, andM25 offering easy access to the national motorway network, London, Heathrow Airport and South West.