3 Bedroom Link-Detached House (Now Let)
80 Mount Street, Hednesford
- Spacious 3 bedroom detached home, with 2 car driveway & separate garage.
- Excellent condition, plastered walls and contemporary colours.
- Walking distance to Hednesford train and bus station stations (Direct, easy and cheap way to commute to Birmingham, Walsall, Bloxwich etc)
- Great choice of local schools & amenities (Walking distance for Westhill, Pye Green Valley, Staffordshire University Academy, Hednesford Valley, St Peters & Kingsmead)
- Main supermarkets within walking distance).
RECEPTION HALL - UPVC white double glazed access door and side double glazed window, fitted brush mat & carpet and radiator.
LOUNGE - 12ft 8ins x 8ft 10ins (3.86 x 4.37) with laminate floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed bay window and fitted Venetian blinds.
DINING ROOM - 6ft 2ins x 9ft 2ins (1.87 x 2.80) with laminate floor, radiator, UPVC double glazed window and Venetian blind.
FULLY TILED KITCHEN - 9ft 10ins x 8ft 10ins (3.0 x 2.7) gloss white fronted units, laminate working surfaces, wall cupboards, base units, integrated dishwasher, fan assisted oven, gas hob, under stairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window and Venetian blind.
LANDING - With airing cupboard with a radiator.
BEDROOM ONE - 12ft 1ins x 9ft 4ins (3.68 x 2.85) UPVC double glazed window and Venetian blind.
BEDROOM TWO - 9ft 4ins x 12ft 1ins (2.85 x 2.75) Built in mirrored wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window and Venetian blind.
BEDROOM THREE - 6ft 7ins x 8ft 10ins (2.00 x 2.70) UPVC double glazed window and curtains.
HALF TILED BATHROOM - 6ft 0ins x 7ft 1ins (1.83 x 2.15) Electric shower and UPVC double glazed window.
Private rear garden with storage shed.
Brand New high efficiency condensing combination boiler and radiators.
All mains services are available and a telephone line is at present installed.
Sky dish fitted and wired to downstairs and bedroom one.