2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3UQ
Situated on one of the most sought after streets in London Bridge, this bright and beautifully presented 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom first floor apartment is set within a secure gated private development backing onto the new Bermondsey Square with its restaurants, art-house cinema, farmers market and supermarket. The apartment boasts:
* Generously sized reception and dining area with wood flooring and large triple glazed windows overlooking Bermondsey Street itself
* Large, separate fully-fitted modern kitchen with triple glazing, new dishwasher, washing machine and modern convection oven
* Spacious master bedroom with en-suite, newly fitted 'floor to ceiling' designer wardrobes and ceiling fan; facing the communal gardens
* Second bedroom with generously sized fully fitted wardrobes, drawers and ceiling fan, facing communal gardens
* 2 modern bathrooms - one with bath and one with shower
* Alarm and video entry
*View of the Shard
Bus stops directly outside take you to the City in 10 minutes or the West End in 25 minutes. London Bridge Station (Jubilee and Northern lines and rail), Borough Station (Northern line) and Tower Hill Station (District and Circle lines) are within walking distance.
The apartment is situated just seconds from the recently transformed Bermondsey Square and the world-renowned Bermondsey Antiques Market. The local area is populated by fashionable restaurants, bars and boutiques, with the vibrant Borough Food Market within easy walking distance. The apartment is approximately 60 seconds away from the local Sainsbury’s.
* Perfect for city workers, doctors and couples who work in central London
* Please fill in the details and email to arrange a viewing or feel free to call or text