3 Bedroom Mews (Now Let)
Dereham Court, Leamington Spa
This is a rare opportunity to rent an attractive mews style town house close to town. The house is very well presented and is offered furnished.
The house consists of the following:
- There are small gardens to the front and rear, as well as a garage and driveway with space for one car. On street parking is also freely available.
- Spacious entrance hall with stairs and doors to downstairs cloakroom and living room.
- Large open-plan living/dining room, with large bay window to the front.
- Modern kitchen, complete with white goods (fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher).
- Downstairs cloakroom with storage under the staircase.
- Large master bedroom with original sash window and plenty of built in storage.
- Second double bedroom, overlooking rear of house, with built-in storage.
- Single bedroom with original sash window and built in storage cupboard.
- Modern bathroom, with shower over bath.
- New double glazing installed throughout in 2014.
The house is ideal for a professional couple, small family or sharers (students considered). It has previously been rented to postgraduate students and medical students at the University of Warwick.
Dereham Court is located just off Lillington Avenue in Leamington Spa, just a few steps away from the famous Midland Oak. It is just a ten minute stroll into the centre of Leamington Spa.
Leamington Spa is close to the M40 motorway, which links it to Birmingham and London. It is also served by the A46, which links it to Coventry.
Leamington Railway Station is served by Chiltern Railways, which links London Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill. There are also Cross Country trains to the North (Coventry, Manchester, Newcastle and Edinburgh) and South (via Oxford, Reading and Bournemouth).
There are regular bus services to Kenilworth, the University of Warwick and Coventry, just a few minutes' walk from the house.
The landlord is a university lecturer living in Oxford.