4 Bedroom Maisonette Let in GATESHEAD, NE8
WOODBINE STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 1SS
Sunny, spacious and stylish 4 bedroom furnished flat with great transport links. No Fees!
• Sunny, spacious and stylish furnished upper flat over 2 floors
• 4 bedrooms (3 large doubles, 1 single): 5.3 x 3.6m; 4 x 3.6m; 3.6 x 3.5m; 2.6 x 2.2m)
• Very large light open plan dining/living room (6 x 4.6m)
NO AGENCY FEES £525pcm
This flat would make a lovely home for a couple needing extra space to working from home or to fit visiting relatives; or a single parent with teenage children; or a family.
• Furnished including solid oak dining table & designer sofa
• Modern kitchen: integrated stainless steel oven/hob, washing machine, fridge freezer
• New bathroom suite with shower
• Double Glazing, central heating, on-street parking
• Spacious private yard
• Estimated utilities: gas and electricity combined approx £60pm; water £25pm
Located in central Gateshead, the flat is within 9 min walk of Gateshead Metro station (Zone 1), which is only 1-2 stops from Newcastle city centre with its shops, bars and restaurants. Woodbine St is a quiet residential street, just off a local high street (the Coatsworth Road) which has supermarkets, bakeries and banks, etc. Gateshead gym/pool/leisure centre is within 5 min walk, and within 10 mins walk is the award winning Saltwell Park with its cafes, boating lake, and tennis courts.
FLAT SHARERS, MARRIED COUPLES or MARRIED FAMILIES ONLY
DSS considered, sorry no smokers, no pets.
Deposit £525 (payment in 2 instalments considered)
Shopping Centre/Bars/Restaurants (1-2 stops on the Metro)
Newcastle City Centre, Eldon Square etc
Gym and Pool (5 min walk)
Gateshead Leisure Centre, Alexandra Road
Art Galleries /Music Centre (18 min walk)
Quayside (for Baltic Gallery, Sage Opera House, Pubs etc) (18 min)
Park- Bewick Road Park (at the end of the street), or Saltwell Park for cafes/lake/playgrounds etc (10 min walk)
Shops/bakeries/banks/pharmacies etc (at the end of the street)
Tesco Express, Coatsworth Road Shops
Bus Stop 1 min walk, Coatsworth Road (no 53 or 54) every 5 mins, goes to Gateshead Interchange then Newcastle Monument)