2 Bedroom Apartment Sold in London, W12
Bamborough Gardens, London, W12 8QJ
Stunning, modern, spacious 2 double bedroom apartment overlooking Shepherds Bush Green with no chain
- Originally a 3 bed apartment converted to a large, open, exceptionally bright 2 bedroom apartment with sizeable square footage and large combined living/dining area. Perfect for entertaining or relaxing.
- Beautiful natural, hard stone floor throughout. Recently redecorated to a high standard with lots of built in storage.
- Recently installed boiler, central heating, double glazing and insulated roof ready for a cosy and energy efficient winter and built-in air conditioning system for those warm days in summer.
- Separate, modern John Lewis kitchen with huge work surfaces and storage, high quality oven, Neff gas hob, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer.
- Quality finish spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- 2 large double bedrooms, each with 2 x huge built in wardrobes.
- 8 very large windows all around 3 sides of the building meaning the whole apartment is flooded with natural light bringing a bright and airy feeling all year round.
- Situated on top floor of purpose built, residential block with only 5 other apartments.
- Outdoor communal area which gets the sun and space to store bikes.
- Unbeatable location - 1 minute walk to Hammersmith & City line (Goldhawk Road), 5 minute walk to Central line/Overground through Shepherds Bush green park (Oxford Street and Clapham junction in 10 mins!), 12 min walk to Hammersmith for Piccadilly/District lines.
- Stones throw from award winning Westfield shopping centre, loads of trendy new cafes, bars, restaurants, 2 cinemas, 2 music venues (o2 empire and Bush Hall), gyms, Bush theatre, supermarkets, post office, doctors, dentist, all main banks and several lovely parks on your doorstep.
- 999 year lease with no ground rent.
- Eligible for 2 London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham resident parking permits and 1 visitor parking permit (no waiting list).
- Private chain free seller (no estate agents).
- Contact us now to book a viewing! Viewings available 7 days a week at times convenient for you. Click the contact button of this advert, complete the details and you will receive a link to verify your contact details before continuing the process.