2 Bedroom Flat Sold in London, N4
Residence Tower, Woodberry Grove, London, N4 2BS
2 bed/2 bath flat for sale excellent condition, great views Woodberry Down development N4 3 min walk from zone 2 tube
• Two-bedroom two-bathroom flat
• Residence Tower of the prestigious Woodberry Down development
• Excellent condition - almost new
• Tastefully furnished and fully equipped - could immediately be rented out
• great views over water reservoir/nature reserve and London skyline(balcony, floor-to-ceiling windows)
• 24 hr concierge and resident's gym. Supermarket, cafe, post office, dry cleaner, restaurant on ground floor or across the road
• 990 years lease. Ground rent £ 300 p/a, service charge £ 2'600 p/a.
This stunning two-bedroom/two-bathroom flat has a well laid-out and light-filled reception space with open plan kitchen (stove, dishwasher, fridge freezer quality appliances), a master bedroom (great views) with built in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, a guest bedroom, a family bathroom, a private balcony, and a small storeroom with Bosch washer/dryer.
It offers great views over the Woodberry nature reserve, water reservoir and the London skyline (see one of the pictures).
The flat is located in the Residence tower of the prestigious Woodberry Down development, within landscaped gardens and the nature reserve around two tranquil open water reservoirs (great for jogging - one of the photos is taken there). Perfect for activity-lovers - sailing, kayaking, wild water swimming, and an indoor climbing centre are a 15 minutes walk away.
On the ground floor of the tower or across the road are supermarket, post office, dry cleaner, all day cafe, restaurant and beauty parlour - making life very convenient.
Great benefits are the 24 hr concierge and a free residents-only gym.
Excellent transport connections: Tube (zone 2) is 5 minutes (Picadilly line) or 15 minutes (Victoria line) walking distance.
Overground lines are 15 minutes walking distance (Finsbury Park or Harringay).
Quick road access to the North Circular.
25 minutes to Kings Cross for the Eurostar.
10 minutes to Tottenham Hale for the Stansted airport express.
The flat is tastefully furnished with quality furniture and equipped with TV, broadband etc; so could immediately be rented out.
Floorspace: 64.2 sqm (691 sqft) plus 5.8 sqm (62 sq ft) balcony.