5 Bedroom Semi-Detached House Sold in Bath, BA1
6 Lynfield Park, Bath, BA1 4ER
Rare 5-bed property in sought-after Weston, Bath, space for 6 cars + detatched garage, garden, veranda, walk-in wet room, bathroom, en-suites, spacious living, Shops - 3 mins walk.
- Chain Free - Ready to vacate immediately.
- Drive to front with parking for 4 vehicles.
- Large double gates to more drive space for 2 further vehicles.
- Detached garage to rear.
- Garden with paved patio and raised veranda, as well as further grass area.
- 25sqm living room with full-width bi-fold doors opening onto veranda with views to the hills offering fanastic sunsets.
- Large dining room with integrated bespoke storage units built in.
- Substantial, modern, fully-fitted modern kitchen with 3 integrated ovens, 5 gas hob, ultra modern extractor, integrated microwave, large American ice-making fridge-freezer with double doors, 2 double sinks, central island workspace for food prep and breakfast bar, washing machine and dishwasher. Floor plinth and under cupboard lighting.
- Main bathroom with 2-man, 8-jet jacuzzi bath, toilet and basin.
- Bedroom 1: entire wall of mirror-doored wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: entire wall of wardrobes.
- Bedrooms 3 & 4: Shared, King and Queen, en-suite with door on either side for entry from both bedrooms.
- En-suite: Fully tiled, 'raindrop' overhead shower with 6 massage jets, toilet and basin.
- Bedroom 5: Large, spacious, airy room with dual aspect roof windows, multiple storage cupboards.
- Wet room: Fully tiled, walk-in wet room with overhead 'raindrop'shower with 4 massage jets, built in bath and toilet with his-and-hers basins.
Description of the area
• Weston Village – (3 mins walk) offers a comprehensive range of excellent local amenities which includes doctors and dental practice, cafes, a hairdresser, a chemist, a national chain supermarket, a convenience store, a post office, a vet, a charity shop, takeaways and public houses.
• Schools - Lynfield Park is within the catchment area of the very sought after All Saints Primary School -WASPS. The head teacher, Dr Bull, has an OBE (3 mins walk); also close by is Saint Mary's RC primary School, Newbridge Junior School, Oldfield Academy and Oldfield School. The Royal High, Beechen Cliff and King Edwards schools are a short drive away.
• The Royal United Hospital (RUH) is also within easy walking distance (Approx. 9 mins walk)
• Perfect for families, couples and retirement - Bath is known as the second safest city in the World.
• Royal Victoria park - (20 mins walk) 57 acres of beautiful green parkland with botanical gardens, 18 hole mini golf course, tennis court and its extensive FREE children’s adventure playground area (including new skateboard park).
• Bath City - This beautiful, superb, Georgian city offers shopping, restaurants, parks, cinemas and theatres, all of which add to the appeal of this wonderful World Heritage city.
• Commuting - From Weston Lane (4 mins walk) and from RUH (9 mins walk) frequent buses take you to the town centre. Bath Spa train station (2 miles) offers a direct link to London Paddington, Bristol and South Wales (Crossrail link commences 2017). The M4 Motorway is easily accessible via Lansdown Lane and is approx. 8 miles to the north and Bristol Airport is 18 miles to the west.