3 Bedroom End Terraced House (Now Sold)
Devonshire Drive, Langwith, Mansfield, NG20 9DW
We have the pleasure of introducing this 3 bedroom, end terraced house for sale onto the open market with NO CHAIN.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, family bathroom, living room, conservatory and dining kitchen all to the ground floor. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms.
The property benefits from recently installed mains gas central heating, with new radiators throughout. There is also an efficient multi-fuel stove (log/coal burner) in a bricked fireplace, as well as double glazing throughout, including the conservatory.
This property is perfect for first time buyers and families alike, having recently been decorated and recarpeted throughout, and having no upward chain. With a large secure garden to the rear and a family bathroom with both a bath and a shower cubicle, it would make the perfect family home.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY: With stairs to the first floor, and doors leading off to the family bathroom, and living room.
* FAMILY BATHROOM: (9'8 x 5'6) Having a white four piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, bath, toilet and corner shower cubicle. A large towel radiator, and a frosted window to the front elevation.
* LIVING ROOM: (16'4 x 11'11) Functioning multi-fuel stove (coal and wood) in a beautiful brick fireplace, with radiator, window to the front elevation, door to the dining kitchen, and French style doors leading to the conservatory to the rear.
* CONSERVATORY: (10'0 x 8'10) Dwarf walled, double glazed conservatory with double doors opening onto the patio at the rear. With a radiator in the conservatory, this is an extra room in the house, being useable all year round extending available ground floor space.
* DINING KITCHEN: (13'4 x 10'4) With a range of high and low level cupboards, plumbing for a washing machine, vent for a tumble dryer, Worcester boiler, and a one and a half drainer sink with mixer tap, Under stairs cupboard, a window to the rear elevation, and a side access door.
* LANDING: With radiator, and ladders to the loft (fully boarded and carpeted out loft with lighting and veluxe rear aspect window), and doors leading to the three bedrooms.
* MASTER BEDROOM: (16'4 x 9'11) Windows to the side and rear elevations.
* BEDROOM 2: (15'3 x 11'0) With two windows to the front elevation, and cupboard with hot water tank.
* BEDROOM 3: (8'11 x 7'8) With a window to the rear.
* FRONT: Having a lawned area and pathway. There is a dropped kerb to the front giving potential to convert part of the front garden into a driveway.
* REAR: Having a patio area, large lawned garden and three sheds.
VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS LOVELY HOME.
NB. Please note that the EPC provided has greatly improved since it was completed due to the fact there is now recently installed mans gas central heating and an efficient 5kw multi-fuel stove.