3 Bedroom Terraced House Sold in Alexandria, G83
132 Nobleston Estate, Alexandria, G83 9DD
Three Bedroom Family Home Refurbished to Excellent Standard. Home Report Value £90,000. Viewing is recommended. Walk-in condition. Ready now for immediate entry.
Superb three bedroom mid-terraced villa in popular Nobleston Estate. This excellently presented property, in a quiet sought after location boasts extensive renovations. Newly fitted modern kitchen and bathroom, fully re-wired electrics, new facia boards, soffits and guttering to the outer of the property.
The home has been fully replastered ,all walls and ceilings freshly decorated with bright matte paint giving a vibrant modern look to the property. Gas central heating warms the home and is aided by a new combi-boiler.
New double-glazed windows and doors complete the outer look of the house. An excellent family accommodation at a modest price. Benefitting from a larger lounge space than similar properties and also a seperate utility room ready with plumbing for washing machine and dryer. The property enjoys a large spacious west facing family garden with new boundary fencing.
• Extensive private garden area
• Front porch area
• Ample off road parking for visitors and residents
• New boundary fencing
• Excellent family/entertaining space
• West facing garden, enjoying the sun from morning until late evening
• Walls and ceilings freshly plastered throughout the property, finished with bright matte paint
• Polished chrome ironmongery
• Direct to mains smoke detectors
• New double glazed windows and doors
• New carpeting throughout, with new laminate in utility room and kitchen
• Large loft space for storage, newly partially floored
• New facia and guttering to outside of building
• Three excellent sized bedrooms, two large doubles and spacious single
• Large lounge area overlooking garden
• Excellent cupboard space with three large walk-in areas with superb storage facility
Technology and Lighting
• Broadband capacity through Virgin Media outlet in lounge
• Ceiling pendant lighting in main reception rooms
• Modern downlighting in kitchen and bathroom
• All new electrical wiring
• Gas central heating
• New combi boiler (Jan/Feb 15)
• Fully refurbished bathroom with chrome fittings
• Electric shower
• New ceramic wall and floor tiles
• High ceiling for spacious feel
• Shower and fan isolator switches
• New fitted spacious family kitchen with oodles of cupboard space
• Fresh laminate flooring
• Integrated oven and hob
• Modern downlighting
• Space for fridge/freezer
Easy access to local schools, shops and local amenities.