2 Bedroom Terraced House (Now Sold)

Darlow Drive, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire

Further Information
Tenure
Leasehold
Key Features
  • Very close to town centre
  • Brilliant location
  • Ideal first home
Full Description

Sold Subject to Contract

Opportunity to purchase this well presented, two bedroomed house in one of Stratford upon Avon's most desirable locations, only being a five minute walk into the town centre and being a couple of minutes walk from primary and secondary schools.

The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a private rear garden.

The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom (with pedestal wash hand basin and WC), kitchen, lounge, two large double bedrooms and family bathroom.

ENTRANCE HALL

Having hardwood door and radiator, with internal door that leads into the

LOUNGE

3.54m x 4.9m which has internal door leading into the

KITCHEN/DINER

3.55m x 3.66m including store cupboard, a range of wall and base units, sink with drainer, electric cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, with part tiling and tiled floor. Leading off the kitchen is the cloakroom with tiled floor and whb/WC

To the first floor

Bedroom 1 - 3.54m x 3.73m including built in cupboard and two windows overlooking road

Bedroom 2 - 3.55m x 2.49m plus built in wardrobe and window that overlooks rear garden

Bathroom - 2.08m x 1.69m, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Also has a sunlight that provides natural light into bathroom.

OUTSIDE

Low maintenance rear garden including 6ft fencing either side and shed.

There is gated access to the rear leading into a private car park where there is an allocated parking space for one car along with a visitors space.

Price shown is for a 75% share with a very low rent payable of £84.77 per calendar month payable on the remaining 25% to Orbit Heart of England Housing Association. Orbit also pay the building insurance meaning this is a perfect opportunity for somebody wishing to purchase their first home at an affordable amount. THERE IS NO SERVICE CHARGE. Also has the benefit of 100% stair casing rights.

Freehold can also be purchased for £205000. IDEAL BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY given the desirability and location of the property.

Planning Permission has also been obtained for a third bedroom meaning there is opportunity for expansion in the future.

Visum Online Estate Agents - advertise property for sale on rightmove and primelocation

Need to sell your property?

Sell your home from just £129 with Visum, the world’s original online agent since 2004. Our pay as you go packages mean you only pay for the marketing you need, and nothing more!.

Find out more

Buying or Selling? Need Conveyancing?

Get a free instant quote and you could save hundreds of pounds.

Free Instant Quote