2 Bedroom Flat (Now Sold)
Flat 2, Kingfisher Court, 3 Egerton Gardens, Bournemouth, Dorset
Kingfisher Court is a traditionally brick constructer, block of five luxury apartments, all with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge / dining room, kitchen, spacious hall and ample parking.
All 5 flats are for sale.
The ground and 1st floor flats are exactly the same £199,950
There is one penthouse on the top floor which is £220,000
Kingfisher Court is located close to the Kings Park area, which is regarded as one of the good in town residential areas to live in with the benefit of being in a nice residential area with parklands alongside. The development has various convenient small shops available immediately to hand but still just 3 miles or a short bus or car journey from the main shopping area of Bournemouth. Also very well located for quick access to the main roads out of town, the train station only 2 miles away which is the main line to London Waterloo plus also on hand is the Queens Park leisure club. Queens Park golf club and very good junior and senior school all only a 5 minute car journey away plus all of Bournemouth’s other extensive facilities available on your door step with the main bus routes available just around the corner of Holdenhurst Road.
• The apartments are designed with luxury but practical living in mind together with easy maintenance at low cost due to all the fascias and windows are manufactured from white UPVC plus the windows are double glazed. The central heating is a gas fired combination boiler with radiators to each room giving flexible and highly efficient system.
• The internal quality of the apartments is extremely high with spacious rooms all with smooth plastered ceiling and coving to all areas.
• The kitchen is fitted with superior made wood units in beech with the following lastest high technology German stainless steel finish appliances – oven, hob, hood, refrigerator, freezer, dish washer & washing machine with combined tumble dryer. The kitchen is laid out to allow for the inclusion of a breakfast bar.
• The main bathroom and the en-suite bathroom have luxury suites from Armitage Shanks with the beautiful Armitage Shanks golf and chrome mixage range of taps. Both suites benefit from ample luxury co-ordinated ceramic wall tiles. The en-suite bathroom is equipped with a full separate shower cubicle system.
• The apartments also benefit from spacious bedrooms with fitted classic wardrobes to the main bedroom, smoke detector system, full door entry intercom system plus burglar alarms to the ground floor apartments. External the walled front gardens and fully landscaped with the rear car park laid to tarmac with allocated car spaces.
• Superior Quality modern beech kitchen units with stainless steel handles and contrasting work tops and designed for the inclusion of a breakfast bar all supplied and fitted by Kitchen Elegance
• The kitchens are fitted with the following latest high technology German stainless steel finish appliances – oven, hob, hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine with combined tumble dryer.
• Recessed halogen down-lighters to both bathrooms and the kitchen.
• Security entry intercom system.
• Full gas fired central heating with individual thermostatic radiator valves to most rooms, which allows for separate temperature control of each room
• Classic fully fitted wardrobes to all main bedrooms.
• The main bathroom and the en-suite bathroom have luxury suites from Armitage Shanks. Both suites benefit from ample luxury co-ordinated ceramic wall tiles and the en-suite bathroom is equipped with a full separate shower cubicle system.
• Fully double glazed maintenance free white UPVC windows, fascias and soffits wll in maintenance free white UPVC, which means no external painting is required.
• Fully landscaped garden areas and allocated private parking areas.
The development has been owned and managed by BrightWater Estates since 2005