4 Bedroom Detached House (Now Sold)
66 Tiverton Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire
A beautifully presented freehold, detached family home with deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation over two floors including three/four bedrooms, shower room, entrance hall, large living room, open plan kitchen/dining/family lounge, utility area and w/c, garage and gardens front, rear and side. To the rear the property has south facing views of Beacon Hill and Charnwood Forest.
The property benefits from gas central heating with Worcester Bosch boiler and has UPVC double-glazed windows. To the front there is off road parking on a block paved driveway with parking for two cars and access to brick garage with power.
This ideal family home is superbly located within walking distance to Outwoods Edge Primary School and Woodbrook Vale High School. There are excellent public transport links and also local amenities at the bottom of Park Road.
The internal accommodation comprises:
• Entrance porch - UPVC double-glazed with a timber framed single-glazed panelled door into the main entrance hall.
• Entrance hall - This has ‘Karndean’ wood effect flooring which extends through into the utility area and kitchen, the entrance hallway also has a staircase rising to the first floor landing and a cloak cupboard.
• Utility area – with space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a larder fridge/freezer and also access to the rear via a UPVC double-glazed door.
• WC – leading from the utility area there is a recently re-fitted WC with a low-level push button flush WC, vanity wash hand basin with hot and cold mixer tap and contemporary tiled splash-back.
• Spacious lounge 19'3 x 14'10 – Is situated across the front of the property and has two large UPVC double-glazed windows at the front elevation, an inset gas real flame effect fire, a glazed door giving access into the dining kitchen.
• Kitchen/dining/family room – This large sunny open plan living space is a particular feature of the property which incorporates an extension to the side of the property enabling the occupier to enjoy an elevated vantage point over the rear garden and views beyond.
The family room 14'0 x 12'4 has a contempory real flame gas fire and a large feature UPVC double-glazed picture window at the rear provides stunning views of Charnwood Forest.
The dining area 8'11 x 6'9 has French doors leading to the garden and patio area.
The kitchen 12'6 x 8'11 has an ample range of limed oak wall and base mounted units, solid granite work tops and glass tiled splash backs. There is a Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with hot and cold mixer tap above, a built-in gas oven and grill, also a gas four-ring hob and a recessed canopy extractor hood above. There is space and plumbing for a dishwasher and an under-unit refrigerator. The kitchen also provides a useful storage cupboard and a walk-in pantry with fitted shelving. The large UPVC double-glazed window looks out over the rear garden and views.
• First floor landing - has loft access and access to all rooms
• Master bedroom 12'2 x 10'6 – a large double bedroom situated at the front of the property and has fitted wardrobes, a UPVC double-glazed window to the front elevation
• Bedroom 2. 8'6 x 8'0 – a double bedroom situated at the front of the property and has a UPVC double-glazed window to the front.
• Bedrooms 3 and 4. 19'2 x 9'2 – overlooking the rear garden and views beyond, are currently being used as one feature bedroom, but could easily be returned to two double rooms. There are two large UPVC double-glazed windows and three fitted double wardrobes.
• Shower room - the recently re-fitted shower room has marble tiled floors and walls with a heated towel rail. It has a stylish three piece suite comprising a low-level push button flush WC, a wall mounted vanity wash hand basin with hot and cold mixer tap and drawer units beneath. The large walk-in shower cubicle with curved glass screen has a wall mounted, high quality mixer shower with detachable shower head. There is a UPVC double-glazed window to the side elevation and recessed ceiling spotlights.
• Outside - the property has a block paved driveway at the front allowing off road parking for at least 2 vehicles, also giving access to the single garage with an up and over door to the front.
The rear garden has an attractive terraced layout using York stone, with a patio area ideal for entertaining. A pathway gives access to a single-glazed entrance door into the garage, where the wall mounted Worcester Bosch gas central heating boiler is housed.
The rear patio enjoys an elevated view over gardens with a fantastic variety of shrubs and plants and views towards the Charnwood Forest beyond. At the foot of the garden there is a shaped lawn, a crazy paved patio area, ideal for entertaining. There is also a vegetable patch and a pathway giving access to a greenhouse and shed.
To the side of the property is a separate vegetable patch with gated access to the front.