Section 8 and Section 21 Notice Generation

When you require your rental property back - for whatever reason - and the tenant doesn't leave voluntarily the process will always legally start with either a Section 21 notice seeking possession or a Section 8 being served on the tenant.

Share this article:

These notices are in a legal format and must have very specific wording as to why you are seeking possession of your property. The slightest mistake on either the Section 21 or Section 8 form will see your case rejected by the court, leaving you out of pocket and still stuck with yor tenant!

Our unique system will:

  • Help you choose the right notice, either the Section 8 or Section 21
  • Guide you through the simple form to enter the required information (property details, tenant details and tenancy details)
  • Create the correct notice in the correct format, in real time for you to download and print
  • You are able to return and re-print as and when needed
  • The notices will inform you how and when to serve the notices to stay within the legal timeframe required by law
  • We are on hand to help should you have any questions

Recent Posts

Property Performance Figures Now Available From Rightmove and Zoopla

Get a real time overview of your property's performance. This powerful tool will help you tailor...

Rental House Damaged by Fire or Flood?

Where do you and your tenants stand in the event of a fire or flood? This article explains.

Tenant Fees - A Quick Guide To What Landlords Might Charge You

It's important to know the potential costs involved with starting - and finishing - a tenancy....

Latest Rightmove House Price Index

Rightmove's latest House Price Index is Available to Read Now

How To Deal With Tenant's Goods At The End Of The Tenancy

You can find yourself in deep trouble if you dispose of your tenant's good incorrectly. This...

Change of Product Lineup

Details of the May 2017 Product Changes